Reduce the time and money syncing data from your eCommerce website and Xero accounting.
What does it Sync?
The Xero integration works by synchronising the following information:
From Your Website
- Only contacts with sales are pushed into Xero.
- Changing a contact's details in any part of your website admin will also update in Xero.
- Deleting a contact in your website admin will not delete them in Xero.
- Only Customer Contacts within Xero's contacts are pulled into your website admin.
- Any change to contact details in Xero of customers will be reflected in your website admin.
- Deleting a contact in Xero will not remove them from your website admin.
- All sales in your eCommerce website are pushed into Xero.
- Changing particulars of a sale in your website admin are pushed to Xero.
- Deleting a sale in your website admin will not delete the invoice in Xero.
- All Xero invoices are pulled into your website admin.
- This allows you to perform marketing based on Xero's sales data.
- Changes to invoices in Xero will be reflected in your website admin.
- Deleting an invoice in Xero will not delete the invoice in your website admin.
- Depending on the Payment Method Configuration, receipts will create payments in your website admin.
- Deletion of receipts in your website admin will not delete in Xero.
Depending on the Payment Method Configuration, receipts into Xero will create payments in your website admin.
- This allows for direct deposit payments to be easily reconciled from the bank feed.
- Deletion of payments will not delete in your website admin.
When Does it Sync?
You can choose to enable or disable automatic synchronisation within the Xero integration configuration page.
Your website admin will batch-sync with Xero two minutes after an update takes place within your website. For instance, if you updated a
member's email address at 4:00 pm, and then an invoice is created at 4:03 pm, both changes would be reflected at 4:04 pm within Xero.
If no update takes place in your website admin, a scheduled sync will take place after one day to download data from Xero.
Let's Have a Chat
Would you like to save time and money syncing data between your website and Xero accounting? Would you like a website
that looks great, is easy to manage, handles all your online eCommerce, your customer CRM data, all your
outbound email (and SMS) marketing, and even adds email Automation?
Fill in the contact form or call us on 0800
FUEL ME (09 428 3047) to see if our Xero website integration can help your business.
Fuel your business online.