Create. Build. Connect.
Fuel your business online
Formed in 2002, Fuel is a leading Auckland based Digital Agency specialising in Custom Websites, eCommerce, and Customer Experience.
Early on the Fuel team realised what SMB's wanted was to either make themselves appear more professional online, or to simply increase sales (online or in-stores, or both). The best way to achieve this is to create a professional website, which helps create brand loyalty utilising proven techniques.
- A robust, fast-loading website solution
- Professional branding with clear company goals
- Engaging website content that drives the user to a strong call-to-action (purchase online, sign-up etc)
- Captivating photography and video
- Increased Search Engine rankings through keyword-rich copy and proper website tagging
- Customer Engagement through targeted customer follow-ups, loyalty rewards, incentives, blogs, direct marketing & newsletters, customer
surveys & feedback, staff training & up-skilling, sentiment feedback, and much more
- Social Media marketing and campaigns driving customers to your website
- System Integrations to improve efficiency and reduce errors
- Reporting & Analytics to help measure and manage what's working and what's not.
All in all, we noticed that when these techniques were used together, companies experienced greater synergies and improved outcomes. Unlike many other digital agencies, who claim to deliver a complete package, they are often in reality "Jack of all trades and master of none".
The Fuel team realised we needed to specialise in what we do best, custom websites, eCommerce & eCatalogue solutions, customer experience and long-term support. However, to ensure our clients still have everything they need, Fuel have partnered with other selected specialists. This is how the "Digital Directive" was born.
What can I say......I love my new website!!! Thanks so much to the fantastic team at Fuel. From the initial concept to 'going live', the process has been easy and the guys really understood what I was trying to achieve. I would not hesitate to recommend Fuel! Thanks guys.Fatigue Risk Management Solutions