In-house eCommerce SEO and AdWords Services
Do you want Google to send an endless flow of sales through your eCommerce store or brand website? Are your competitors outranking you in the SEO and paid search results pages?
Studies show that over 75% of Millennials view search engines as their most trusted source of information when deciding what to buy online. Furthermore, 78% of us search online before buying a product or service. Integrating a world class search engine marketing program into your digital marketing mix is now critical to success.
In-house SEO and AdWords Expertise
Fuel Design partners with Clickthrough, a NZ SEO company, and Google Premier Partner, that specialises in helping Adobe Business Catalyst eCommerce stores and websites generate better sales from organic and paid search engine marketing.
Search Engine Options for eCommerce Websites
Clickthrough provides two essential options for generating clicks and sales from Google:
- Optimizing the code and content of your online store to rank naturally in Google's organic search results pages (read SEO options below).
- Paying Google to appear in its paid search engine marketing (SEM) results (read SEM options below).
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Options
The following tactics are essential for generating more eCommerce sales from the organic search results:
- Optimizing your website's code and content to appear in the listed search engine results, which normally appear below the Google AdWords results.
- Optimizing your Google business profile to appear in the local search carousel results; this is critical for targeting shoppers looking to buy from local service providers.
Paid Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Options
The following tactics are essential for generating more sales from Google paid search results, also known as pay-per-click (PPC) or cost-per-click (CPC) marketing:
- AdWords text ads, that show above and below Google organic and local search results; a good complementary tactic to organic search.
- AdWords remarketing, where you show ads to people who've visited your Webstore, helping you reconnect with them by showing relevant ads across their different devices.
- The Google Display network, that enables you to advertise to your target customers using a variety of ad formats and reach over 90% of people online.
- Google Shopping, a new service which allows users to search for products on online shopping websites and compare prices between different vendors.
List of eCommerce SEM services
- Keywords research analysis
- Paid search engine marketing setup, optimisation and reporting
- Selecting the best SEO and SEM tactics for your business
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- SEO implementation
- SEO audits
- SEO training courses
- Local search engine optimisation
- Copy writing to boost SEO rankings and user conversions
- Performance reporting
- Google Adwords workshops and training