In today’s competitive market, appearing in front of your customers’ eyes has become the true challenge when they search for answers online.
SEO in New Zealand
Over 78% of New Zealanders search online before they buy a product or service.
Even if you’re a retailer, your customers make more and more informed purchase decisions instead of impulsive ones - the easy and fast access to large quantity of information has shaped new consumer behaviour.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is about helping your website/blog/landing page to comply with a set of rules to get a chance to appear amongst the firsts in online searches. Whether you use Google, Bing, Yahoo or others to find your answers, it’s in your best interest these rules exist - as a user you want to see the most relevant content, the best and most trusted website/blog promoted to you first.
NZ SEO facts and figures
Consider online ranking as a race - the best car can bring you closer to victory but truly, the service team, the driver, the track, the petrol, the tyres, etc… are all significant influencing factors. It’s no different in the online industry. A stunning and user-friendly website cannot rank you first on its own - at Fuel, we like to say it’s part of an ecosystem of interconnected services and SEO is one of them.
Why is SEO necessary?
- most users click on one of the top 5 suggestions in the results pages (SERPS), so to take advantage of this and gain visitors to your website or customers you need to in the top positions.
- good SEO practices equal greater user experience and that’s what you always aim to deliver to your customers.
- users trust search engines promote relevant content first; appearing first increase trust in your own website.
- SEO will put you ahead of your competition; if you’re both selling the same but your website is ranked ahead, expect more visitors and more likely higher sales.
We always encourage our clients to complement our services with some SEO work. It is such an indispensable component of our success we even partnered in-house with one of New Zealand best SEO services company, Clickthrough.co.nz which is also a Google Partner, that can guarantee results.
- Keywords search analysis
- Keywords configuration
- Tag manager tutorials
- Ecommerce SEO services
- SEO audits
- SEO training courses
- Local search engine optimisation
- Search engine marketing
- Conversion rate optimisation
- SEO copywriting
- SEO workshops
- Google Adwords workshops and training
We can link you up with the most reliable NZ SEO experts and help your website getting the visibility it deserves.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Still looking for more traffic? Your next option will be to look into paid traffic instead of earned traffic. Let’s make this clear:
- SEO: Earning traffic through unpaid or free listings
- SEM: Buying traffic through paid search listings
Clickthrough, our in-house partner will be able to provide guidance in this field too covering a wide range of services:
- Paid search ads
- Paid search advertising
- PPC (pay-per-click) advertising
- PPC (pay-per-call) – some ads, particularly those served to mobile search users, may be charged by the number of clicks that resulted in a direct call from a smartphone.
- CPC (cost-per-click)
- CPM (cost-per-thousand impressions)
* Most search ads are sold on a CPC / PPC basis, but some advertising options may also be sold on a CPM basis.
Clickthrough is an Auckland based Google AdWords Certified Partner that services a range of NZ and international clients. They are qualified to manage all your AdWords, Pay-per-Click (PPC), YouTube advertising and Google Display Network (GDN) advertising campaigns.
They also run an AdWords training course if you're interested in developing your AdWords management skills.
With over 7 years of experience, we partnered with Clickthrough, one of NZ Adwords expert to be able to guarantee results to our clients.